

This post is meant for all you JOH families that read our blog. Here Cormac and I are at Sally, Max and Frankie's house. We had a fun time hanging out in our jammies. Frankie is an ace walker and so happy. It's fun to have a fellow JOHer plus a really good friend just down the street. Wish you guys all lived closer!!!!! I feel like you're such a big part of our lives, that it's strange that I've never meet most of ya in person. Hope to rectify that at the 2009 get together. Glad we could make this journey together!!!!



8 comments:
They look like they are having a lot of fun..I like the one with both of them in the crib together..too cute. Yes, let's all the JOH taiwan families have a reunion in Hawaii: )
Kristie
Awwww! Aren't you so Nice to post
pics of our fun morning!
Cormac is such a honeybun!
I just love his bunny teeth and his awesome giggle...
By the way i'm surprised to see his teeth in that photo since he normally gives that most serious look as soon as i point the camera his way. Too funny! I think i surprised him a couple times.
Hey, where's that pic of you??
No fair editing.
It's so funny he wanted to be in the bed! Frankie did not know what to make of that. At least he shared his pillow. I think Cormac would have napped had we given him a little privacy. Funnny little Mic-Mic.
Thanks for comin out in all that crazy snow - We had fun too!
Sally
Oh, i can't believe i missed the
incisor sighting! No wonder he was
so sleepy! Ohhhh those darn incisors.
They're gonna git me in the end.
Frankie's enduring both incisors coming in at once right now.
Lucky numbers 10&11.
How cute! Cari, can you email me info about the get-together (amymayfield @ earthlink.net)? I guess these are things you miss not being on Yahoo groups...
so nice to see the boys together! they are both so cute! that cormac looks like such a happy guy! YOU have been the BIGGEST help to me...not only through the adoption process but also through becoming a mom! you have always offered such wise...and practical..advice. and always with humor! thanks to you!
Looks like lots of fun!!!
Thanks for the shout out to us JOH'ers
Heather (Philly)
Reunion in Hawaii? I like this rumor... let's keep it going!
Kevin
Awwwww, they are sooooo sweet!! Thanks for the post. Sarah
Post a Comment