Thought that everyone should see the fabulous job that Grandma Carole did on the Pipster's sheets. They look wonderful and I can't tell you how much easier it is to tuck them in. The twin sheet was a *itch to get all tucked under.
Must ask.... why was it an 'Itch' to tuck?? why so itchy?? I not undrestand such tucking complications! :) I agree tho...lovely bedding. who made? i bet pip loves it! your friend, Sally
4 comments:
DARLING BEDDING!! SO cute!! You'll have to tell me where you got the fabric...I do need another project to keep me busy! :)
Lani
Must ask....
why was it an 'Itch' to tuck??
why so itchy??
I not undrestand such tucking complications! :)
I agree tho...lovely bedding.
who made?
i bet pip loves it!
your friend,
Sally
I LOVE that striped bedding. So CUTE!
I love Pip's new sheets! Very cute and they look really comfy. :-)
Geri
Post a Comment