
Saingong Temple in Dali. This is the city where Cormac was born.
View of Sun Moon Lake.
I found this amazing website with tons of beautiful pictures of Taiwan. I'm so sad we aren't going to be able to spend more time exploring this beautiful island. All the pictures on this post are given courtesy of the Bureau of Tourism of Taiwan, R.O. C.
4 comments:
The pictures of Taiwan look beautiful! I can't wait to hear about your travels when you bring Cormac home. We miss you guys. We were looking at your pictures from your blog and Isaac asked if he could play with Connor on 'Tuesday afternoon'.
Since we are a bit too far away for a Tuesday afternoon playdate, we are sending cyber-hugs! :-)
I really love these photographs, especially the first one with running water, rocks, and leaves. How lush! Thanks for the link!
Hey - neat site. Thanks. I'm guessing tat DaLi City is 大里市. If so, then this page I found might be interesting. This what it looks like from space: DaLi City(大里市) . And, Also, Taichung (台中) is due north of there and further north is FengYuan(豐原)
aren't those pictures amazing. We acutally looked at that one place as a place to stay while we're there. We'll see.
Post a Comment