A-dorable!!!!!Talk about bringin out those cheeks!Piper-Piper! I love it!Sally
OMG! I did the same thing to myself a week before my wedding...people flipped, but I loved my elfin do!Rock on Piper!Hayleyanutha Piper's muttha!
It looks great; she's always so adorable!
Too cute!!! My 5 1/2 year old niece has the same haircut, except she started it herself with some scissors she found in the playroom. Not good! Your kids are all so cute, almost makes my eyes hurt! Ann
Post a Comment
4 comments:
A-dorable!!!!!
Talk about bringin out those cheeks!
Piper-Piper! I love it!
Sally
OMG! I did the same thing to myself a week before my wedding...people flipped, but I loved my elfin do!
Rock on Piper!
Hayley
anutha Piper's muttha!
It looks great; she's always so adorable!
Too cute!!! My 5 1/2 year old niece has the same haircut, except she started it herself with some scissors she found in the playroom. Not good!
Your kids are all so cute, almost makes my eyes hurt!
Ann
Post a Comment